TERMS & CONDITIONS
To reserve a tour/activity date, either 25% deposit or $300 (for undetermined group sizes) is required, which will be deducted from your final bill. Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to tour date.
We accept bank transfers, all major credit cards and checks.
Cancellation must be made by email or phone to Wynwood Art Walk.
- Cancellation 21 days or more before tour/activity date: Full refund
- Cancellation 20 to 14 days prior to tour/activity date: Wynwood Art Walk will refund 50% of the payment plus provide a 50% credit.
- Cancellation 13 days to 4 days prior to tour/activity date: Wynwood Art Walk will provide a 50% credit.
- Reduction of group size 13 days to 4 days prior to tour/activity date is at our discretion and must be requested and approved in writing (by email).
- Cancellation 3 days to day of: No refund or credit for same day cancellations and the two days before that.
- Full refunds are granted for a tour/activity date that is a complete rain out.
By booking a tour/activity with Wynwood Art Walk, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
Specific gallery stops, artwork, and murals are subject to change as galleries change shows and hours, and murals are painted over.
By booking a tour/activity with Wynwood Art Walk, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the company’s WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
After you booked a certain number of guests on a tour/activity, no refunds are provided if not all guests attended.