TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking a group tour with Wynwood Art Walk, you agree to the following:
All tickets sold are nonrefundable as your space is guaranteed at the tours. We may be able to offer alternative days to attend depending on availability.
To join any of our tours, there is no need to print out any documentation. Simply show up to meeting point and provide us with the name and email you used for payment.
Please note that tour guides are not allowed to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour.
Please note that we conduct the tours with a minimum of 8 people. If the minimum is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the tour and give alternative days to attend and/or refund the tickets.
We conduct tours rain or shine. You are advised to carry an umbrella and dress appropriately for weather conditions.
You agree to grant the Wynwood Art Walk a royalty-free worldwide license to use photos and videos taken on its food tours in which you may appear. Wynwood Art Walk has the right to reproduce, distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogs, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications.
When booking a tour with Wynwood Art Walk you are automatically added to our email database.
At times, while on tours that include galleries, the top galleries that we select to tour our guests can be closed.
By booking a private tour with Wynwood Art Walk, you agree to the following:
Reservations are required for all private tours. To reserve a tour with Wynwood Art Walk a deposit is required. For parties of 20 or less a 40% deposit is required. For parties 21 and greater 50% deposit is required. Deposit amount paid will be deducted from you final bill. Full payment is due 7 days prior to scheduled tour date.
We accept PayPal payments, checks and all major credit cards.
- Cancellation 21 days or more before tour/activity date: Full refund
- Cancellation 20 to 14 days prior to tour/activity date: Wynwood Art Walk will refund 50% of the payment plus provide a 50% credit.
- Cancellation 13 days to 4 days prior to tour/activity date: Wynwood Art Walk will provide a 50% credit.
- Reduction of group size 13 days to 4 days prior to tour/activity date is at our discretion and must be requested and approved in writing (by email).
- Cancellation 3 days to day of: No refund or credit for same day cancellations and the two days before that.
- Full refunds are granted for a tour/activity date that is a complete rain out.